 Aquazone / 156
155  |  157
Subject:
Aquazone City Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 15:20:22 GMT

Hi,

I've now posted pictures of the second building in Aqua-Metropolis.  It's
not quite as impressive as the cathedral, but man can't live by religion
alone!

Anyhow, this is the city hall building.  I started it out trying to model St
Marks Cathedral in Venice, but it got twisted during construction and now
looks a little like a French Neo-Classical building instead.  Decide for
yourself!?

Here it is:

http://members.home.net/hmltn1/aqua/cityhall.htm

My main page is here: