 Ambassadors / 295
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2007 17:36:23 GMT

My experiences with LEGO customer service are few and far between, but when I have contacted them, I have been very satisfied. Once, I had bought two of set 8420 and received different couloured shock absorbers. After a brief e-mail conversation, I got an extra yellow spring in the mail. :-)

My general impression is that they are relatively professional and informed and they have been friendly and helpful.

So top grade to LEGO customer service in my book. :-)