 Ambassadors / 277
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 01:50:17 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Damon Burke wrote:

<snip>

   I even got another letter from Susan Williams.

<snip>

   Susan Williams was responsible for keeping a kid into a hobby with her respect and consideration. She has also helped to pull an adult back into that hobby by continuing that level of care and respect.

Uhhhhh, hem...haw.

Forget it; I don’t have the heart.

JOHN