 Ambassadors / 281
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, Damon Burke wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Damon Burke wrote:

<snip>

   I even got another letter from Susan Williams.

<snip>

   Susan Williams was responsible for keeping a kid into a hobby with her respect and consideration. She has also helped to pull an adult back into that hobby by continuing that level of care and respect.

Uhhhhh, hem...haw.

Forget it; I don’t have the heart.

JOHN
John; Fill me in here. What am I missing?

Well, let’s just say that Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Susan Williams have one thing in common....

Do a news search for “susan williams” and you’ll know what I’m talking about:-)

JOHN