 Ambassadors / 283
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 17:53:24 GMT

In lugnet.ambassadors, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Damon Burke wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.ambassadors, Damon Burke wrote:

<snip>

   I even got another letter from Susan Williams.

<snip>

   Susan Williams was responsible for keeping a kid into a hobby with her respect and consideration. She has also helped to pull an adult back into that hobby by continuing that level of care and respect.

Uhhhhh, hem...haw.

Forget it; I don’t have the heart.

JOHN
John; Fill me in here. What am I missing?

Well, let’s just say that Santa, the Tooth Fairy, and Susan Williams have one thing in common....

Do a news search for “susan williams” and you’ll know what I’m talking about:-)

JOHN
John; Since i can’t find any usefull info in the news section, please explain again for those of us who are not in on the joke. What is the full story on the how and why and when this was revealed? And just for the sake of it, I think this is the greatest marketing scam that has ever been executed. They won my loyalty by getting a signed letter to me as a kid. Brilliant!