 Ambassadors / 292
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 10:30:13 GMT

On 2007-08-15, Tedward tgodwin@victoriaSPAM-BLOCK.tc.ca wrote:

Add to that the criminal “exchange” charged Canadians and while LEGO designers are creating exciting sets customer service is slitting the company’s throat in Canada with prices 25-30% higher than they should be - unless their goal is to have Canadians do all their LEGO shopping across the border in the U.S..

Not to be rude but... what should Europeans say then (and, worst of all, people from Denmark(!) and Norway who, if I remember correctly, have the highest prices)?

I’m not saying at all what you have is ok! But to call 25-30% for criminal, while some other countries must live with up to 60-80%... :)

Cheers, Matija