 Ambassadors / 273
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 18:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:

   We have been asked to get gather some testimonials from AFOLs regarding the service of LEGO consumer services. Please respond to this post with any information you would like passed on. If you’ve interacted with them, please let us know if you’ve had positive interactions, problems, issues, or just general impressions you may have.

I’ve always had great service in regards to getting replacement parts, including the time LEGO sent me an entire RC unit for the dune buggy set, no charge, when mine stopped working.

The only negative experience I’ve had was a few weeks ago when I used the web form at S@H to inquire about where my order was. Within a few minutes, I received the standard automated e-mail indicating that someone from Customer Service would contact me. The CS reply didn’t come until three days later (one day after my order arrived), and all it indicated was that they had received my order. So, I received a less than helpful reply, and it took them three days to do it. Not a major concern, and I probably should have called instead of using the web form, but it was still irritating.

-Elroy