 Ambassadors / 278
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2007 02:19:21 GMT

All I know is right now shop@home is suffering badly.
  1. a lot of shipments with wrong things, but then to make it worse, they sometimes seem to feel it’s ok to pressure the person into paying for what they shipped that was wrong. Not something I have had done, but a few people have reported it in forums.

  2. very badly packed - very mangled product

  3. heck I have physical prooof, that they will charge your credit card MORE THAN THE PAPER WORK SHOWS, now it was only pennies. BUT MAN let your auditor see that and they would totally freak out. PAPER WORK has to match the computers/charges etc. AND THEY DO NOT!!

  4. and I am sure I can dig back into my experiences, but these days I figure the old world has changed to this new fulfillment over here in North America so lets just document/get this sorted out and who cares about the past system.