 Ambassadors / 294
Re: Opinions about LEGO consumer service
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:08:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Felix Greco wrote:
   Hello all,

We have been asked to get gather some testimonials from AFOLs regarding the service of LEGO consumer services. Please respond to this post with any information you would like passed on. If you’ve interacted with them, please let us know if you’ve had positive interactions, problems, issues, or just general impressions you may have.

I have been very pleased with the customer service from LEGO S@H. Two examples come to mind:

1. An order was placed online and delivered by our favorite package smashing service. There were damaged and missing items. This went way beyond incidental damage, and the delivery service tried to cover up the problem. LEGO customer service promptly replaced the missing and damaged items, even though the delivery company should have been responsible.

2. Recently I had reason to use the online service for an issue with a set. I got a prompt reply, but was not satisfied. I emailed back further explaining the situation. I received a follow-up email and a mail shipment resolving the situation to my full satisfaction.