 Administrative / Terms of Use / 129
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes:
We all like to be vigilantes I suspect, it's fun, and it makes one *feel like*
one is contributing to the community as a whole. But really, one isn't
contributing, one is being destructive. We all ought to take a vow to cease • and
desist. (Once in a while that even applies to me, I suspect)

Mail Todd every time you're tempted to be a vigilante and say something,
instead of actually saying it. That way if the mail volume goes way up, he'll
implement something to make it easier to administer, and if it doesn't, there
really isn't a problem anyway.

I wholeheartedly agree, and I'm glad someone else is jumping on this bandwagon
(I'be been trumpetting this ideal for some time, though I don't think I'm the
only one who has trumpetted this).

Frank