 Administrative / Terms of Use / 121
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Wilson writes:

I'd like to see theme groups under both market.auction and market.b-s-t,
and for sale as well as auction posts banned from theme groups
explicitly.

So would I, especially now that we have the skip-filter in place.  I think it
would encourage people to post their sales in the proper theme market groups,
and would let people looking for a specific theme filter those back *in*.  For
example, I am in the market for the larger pirate boats, but I don't really
read the .market groups because I'm not really interested in Technic, trains,
space, etc sets.

eric