 Administrative / Terms of Use / 110
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Joslin writes:

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes:
where are the non Lego pieces?
There are cannons on it built up from brass.  Read the advert.

We quibble, but hey, quibbling's fun. I did read the advert, thanks.  They're
built up from "brass" not Brass. In the pics, they look like brickbuilt to me.
What I did NOT spot at the time (and which you didn't either, I guess) was that
the sails are not printed so must not be Lego since I think all pirate ship
sails are printed with some pattern or another... That's an easy one to miss.

But we digress.

I just don't think that this post was a flog nor was the poster being
misleading in doing so. I'm not saying that because he's a friend of mine and
I'm trying to cover for him, I'm saying it because I honestly believe it.

But we differ on what a flog is, I guess. Your standards are much tighter than
mine. Too tight, IMHO. If no one else is posting, suggest we move on, unless
there actually is an issue here. Todd Lehman (there, that should set off the
scanner he uses) didn't publicly say anything but Kevin may well have gotten a
note offline about it for all we know.

++Lar