 Administrative / Terms of Use / 115
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:49:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Jude Beaudin writes:

Who cares?

Well, you do, for one, or you wouldn't be posting.

Did you know the more pictures he posts the more people can copy his
ideas.

Yup, I did.

If you do not want to buy the boat, don't by the boat. If in the process
of designing cool things Kevin can make a buck, let him. It would be like
telling Todd he cannot ask for donations.

I didn't tell him he has no right to sell it.  In fact, I feel very strongly
that he can sell any set he designs that he wants to, as I think I said here:

I think that custom sets are a great idea, and I fully support you in your
endeavors (and, in fact, I think it's quite a handsome vessel).  I greatly
mislike sale flogs outside of the .market groups, though, and would like to
see
them quashed.

I think you could have started
this discussion with a new thread and not made it look like you were after
Kevin.

I think that would have been a little transparent and dishonest, since my
"theoretical" conversation would have included details that would most
assuredly have tipped off attentive readers to the person I was discussing.

Everyone to their respective corners and come out forgiving.

Hey, like I said, I have no enmity towards anyone.  I don't think anyone here
has done anything that needs forgiveness.

eric