 Administrative / Terms of Use / 108
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 12:52:36 GMT

You can add "liar" to my list of charms, I guess, but you did ask a decent
question....

In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Larry Pieniazek writes:

It's a neat model that A) Isn't wholly made of Lego pieces,

Your eyes must be better than mine, or I haven't read the advert as closely as
you have.... where are the non Lego pieces?

There are cannons on it built up from brass.  Read the advert.

let alone
made only of two Armada Flagships (which makes me doubt how honestly he's
representing his intentions, when he implies it's made from two Armada
Flagships only.

Seems mostly to be made of those 2 ships to me, although I wouldn't quibble
about the odd piece here and there being tossed in. Oh, and I'll vouch for his
honesty any day of the week and twice on Sundays, nice smear...

I was careful with my wording not to call him out-and-out dishonest.  I have
never dealt with him, and that would be wrong.  If anyone's following along at
home, I DO NOT THINK THIS POSTER IS A DISHONEST LEGO DEAL-MAKER.  I do have to
reitierate that I doubt how honest his intentions in posting "come look at my
ship creation- which just happens to be for sale" are.

I gotta remember that! To get the last word in when debating Lorbaat just do
something that under a very fine sieve might possibly be considered a personal
attack by one person somewhere and he won't respond!

Sigh.  There's a place and a time for flaming.  Lugnet isn't it, IMHO.

I doubt you'd find many people to whom the phrase "It's not one of your more
endearing traits" didn't come across as a personal slam.

eric