 Administrative / Terms of Use / 109
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 13:53:19 GMT

<snip>
I was careful with my wording not to call him out-and-out dishonest.  I have
never dealt with him, and that would be wrong.  If anyone's following along at
home, I DO NOT THINK THIS POSTER IS A DISHONEST LEGO DEAL-MAKER.  I do have to
reitierate that I doubt how honest his intentions in posting "come look at my
ship creation- which just happens to be for sale" are.

You do not think he is dishonest, you just doubt he is honest? What do you
mean? I do not see what your point is? Is there anything wrong even  with your
worst interpretation of KW intentions?

<snip>

Sigh.  There's a place and a time for flaming.  Lugnet isn't it, IMHO.

A thing you'd never do or have done I assume?

Scott A