 Administrative / Terms of Use / 118
Re: 2 x Armada Flagship = Armada Warship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 21:15:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Kevin Wilson writes:
[...]
on the "flogs in theme groups" long running discussion, I found a notice
from Todd back in April that a change to teh TOS was to be forthcoming
on the subject, but I couldn't find any actual announcement. Did the TOS
change actually happen? Todd?

It hasn't happened yet, no -- partially due to time and partially due to a few
borderline examples that happened in April and May which confuse the issue.
It's still the intention to adjust the TOU to keep blatant non-auction flogs
out of the theme groups, but certainly it isn't the intention of the TOU to
restrict people from describing models they have for sale, if the descriptions
are honest contributions to the theme and describe things of interest to the
group they're in rather than being a pure flog.

--Todd