 Administrative / Suggestions / 1116
Re: Language Choices and LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 20:22:02 GMT

In lugnet.admin.suggestions, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

It would also be nice to be able to retract your own "high/spot -light" as well.
For example, I know of one time, when I *wanted* to spotlight a moc, I gapped
out (it happens often) and unintentionally spotlighted my comments to said moc
instead.

I think you should be able to just select the default "---" choice in the
dropdown again, instead of "spotlight" or "highlight", and press submit and
voila.

Hope that helps.