 Administrative / General / 6578
Re: No more spam from Helge Viker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 21:50:06 GMT

Similarly, I was entirely inappropriate and irresponsible when I got personal
in my announcement; in doing so, I fear I may have caused significant damage
to Helge's reputation, as well as to my own.  One bit of arrogance has greatly
magnified the discontent.

There is a silver lining in this cloud, however.  Helge and I have both
learned much about the consequences of being impolite, and I hope I speak for
both of us when I say that we'll both strive to do better in the future.  On a
different level, follow-up discussion on LUGNET has raised the possibility of
an opt-in marketing announcement system for use by prospective buyers and
sellers of Lego merchandise; such a system may help reduce many issues
surrounding marketing within the LUGNET society.

Yes I have certaintly learned a lot from this discussion. And I will hereby let
everybody know that the dicussion directly between me and Jeremy has been
conducted on a very polite and constructive level. Further I will say that I
have no hard feeling towards anyone after this.

Thanks to all that has come with encouraging comments, either here or through
mails.

Regards,
Helge

Getting old, fat and lazy; but still learning !

Cheers,
- jsproat