 Administrative / General / 6573
6572  |  6574
Subject:
flogging vs. spamming (was: Re: No more spam from Helge Viker)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 18:03:12 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin Salm writes:
[1]  I also do not define auction flogs as SPAM, as does Todd Lehman

I never defined auction flogs as spam.  I've used the phrase "auction spam"
or "spamming" in connection with auction noise in unwelcome places.  Some
flogs are spam (IMHO), some (maybe most) aren't.

--Todd