 Administrative / General / 6525
Re: WARNING: spam from Helge Viker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:55:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
I got this E-mail to and it is
fairly obvious you more than likely got the E-mails from either LUGNET (Most
Likely) or Ebay.  Seeing I don't use RTL he would not have seen my E-mail
their and while I have participated in a Couple of Ebay auctions my
visibility their has been minimal.

It has to be from LUGNET.  I haven't done anything on EBay, short of
registering myself but not handing over a cerdit card # yet...

The way I see it, there is no question whether he's actively harvesting
addresses from *somewhere*, since I have no record of ever corresponding with
him in the past.  I vote that he's harvesting from LUGNET.

Anyways I agree Jeremy,  Get a Clue.

I'm trying, man, I'm trying.  ;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat