 Administrative / General / 466
Re: what is this folow up thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 13:50:15 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote in message <362dcf01.869111@lugnet.com>...
Selçuk Göre <sgore@nospam.superonline.com> writes:

I think I couldn't describe my problem properly. I understand what the
"follow-up" header is. The thing that I wand to learn is how can I add • this
header to my message while using MS Outlook Express.

Anyone out there have MS Outlook Express and know how to set the • Followup-To
field?

Just setup Outlook Express for Lugnet news.  Selected this message and
clicked Reply to Group.  Spent 3 seconds looking at the menus for this
window:

File
Edit
View
Insert
Format
Tools
Compose
Help

Clicked on View.  Selected Full Headers.  Now Followup-To: is shown.

Total time spent, not including specifying options for server and making
sure I'm not going to send out HTML crap?

7 seconds.

Only way you learn how to use a program is by exploring it.  I don't know
why it's so hard for people to figure that out.