 Off-Topic / Fun / 199
Re: what is this folow up thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 00:39:20 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) writes:

Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
sitting here thinking I sure can't assume and expect everyone to have found,
read, and understood the announcement about the recent change.  And maybe
the announcement was unclear anyway.  Or maybe it was clear, but only old-

Todd, have you considered something like one of
  lugnet.help
  lugnet.admin.help
  lugnet.tech-help
  lugnet.tech.help   (if you can think of any other lugnet.tech groups))

It seems like help with lugnet itself isn't clearly off-topic, exactly...

Was kinda thinking of something like

   lugnet.newsreaders        (discussions -- config/help/this-vs-that)
   lugnet.newsreaders.test   (testing only)

but have been advised that lugnet.test would be much more standard.

--Todd