 Off-Topic / Fun / 214
Re: what is this folow up thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 03:22:38 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...

Don't get me wrong, as much as I seem like an ass at times, I'm a
fairly nice guy too.  I enjoy helping my friends and family.  There
are times, though, when it would be nice to have my knowledge be a
secret.  :)

That strikes me as a very typical statement for a lot of computer people.
I'm still trying to decide why.  Perhaps it's because computers break down
so often, compared to cars.  Perhaps people think they shouldn't have to pay
to get a computer fixed, since it's so small and therefore "simple."  I
don't know.

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?