 Off-Topic / Fun / 204
Re: what is this folow up thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:00:09 GMT

Hi

Finally I found where the folow up option is hiding..:-) Again a
misunderstanding. I look for it from the view menu of the main Outlook
window, but seen that it is located in the menu system of reply to window.
Everything is OK now.

Selçuk

Mike Stanley wrote in message ...
Todd Lehman <lehman@javanet.com> wrote:
cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley) writes:

p.s. I got the error message concerning the long ref line with this
message.  I'm curious as to whether I have caused any problems since I
have changed my method of dealing with it.

Wow, I wasn't aware of any such message -- maybe Outlook Express gave it • to
you?  Or did the server?

I only used OE for those 2 messages, never again.  :)

No, this was the error slrn was giving me a while back, the one that I
was dealing with in a way that was breaking the thread list.

Just got it again, as a matter of fact.  Seems to be a problem with
pico wrapping lines in a weird way and inserting a blank line between
halves of a reference.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/  (discontinued thru Holiday season)
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 ext 222 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET