 Administrative / General / 463
Re: what is this folow up thingy?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 07:53:39 GMT

Hi again.

I think I couldn't describe my problem properly. I understand what the
"follow-up" header is. The thing that I wand to learn is how can I add this
header to my message while using MS Outlook Express.

Actually, there is no entry like "follow-up" in its help context, but there
is a menu option as "tools/select news groups" which seems to be a menu
option that allows you post a message to multiple news groups. Is it the one
that I try to find?

Thanks again...:-)

Selçuk