 Administrative / General / 3957
Re: eudora thread bug (was: Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:51:53 GMT

In lugnet.people, Tim Courtney writes:
[...]
BTW - Eudora/Lugnet question.  Of course, the way it threads my posts.  Is
there a way I could either fix Eudora or you could tweak the posting
software so that works?  Does it happen to anyone else's posts?

I recommend either ditching Eudora or asking its author if there is a bugfix.

Ya. That pretty much sums it up. Having Todd to dump massive effort into
working around Eudora issues seems a misallocation of a scarce resource. The
greatest good for the greatest number, don'tcha know <grins, ducks and runs>.

And I'm with Jasper, try using the right tool for the job. Netscape makes a
perfectly adequate newsreader and there are others as well.

++Lar