 Administrative / General / 3970
Re: eudora thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 07:04:32 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> wrote in message
news:FnJIpw.5Cn@lugnet.com...

Why do my personal software preferences matter to you?  Is it your • business
what I use to post with and read email with?  Is it your business if I • like to
use the same thing for both of them.  Is it your business to tell me what • to
do if I'm trying to 1) solve the problem, and 2) stick with an [IMO] • reliable,
powerful, easy to use piece of software I'm 100% comfortable with and paid
money for?

I don't think so.

If you think "it's none of our business" you should not talked about them in
public at first..:-)

Selçuk