 Administrative / General / 3961
Re: eudora thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 13:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> writes:
[...]
The recommendation to try Netscape News may not be a good one.  Todd used to
swear by Forte Free Agent and/or Agent; now I believe he promotes Microplanet
Gravity as newsreader.  I am a happy Gravity user myself but I do rely on
Outlook Express for my primary mail/news client.
[...]

I'm back to Agent after Gravity trashed itself.  Gravity also behaved O(n)
where n was the number of articles in a group, so it just got slower and
slower and slower.  Yuck.  Used Gravity for a few months, loved it (because
of its ultra-configuration) but Free Agent is super-fast and does 99.9% of
everything I need.  Never had any problems with FA.  YMMV of course.

--Todd