 Administrative / General / 4022
Re: eudora thread bug (was: Re: Hey, all you prog rockers!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 04:54:24 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 02:51:53 GMT, "Larry Pieniazek" <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

And I'm with Jasper, try using the right tool for the job. Netscape makes a
perfectly adequate newsreader and there are others as well.

But I'm not with you - netscape as a newsreader is a horror. Slow,
unpredictable, buggy... The mailclient is finally getting a bit up to
speed, but news is still not in sight of the goalposts.

My recommendations are Free Agent, or for commercial use, Gravity and
Agent.

Jasper