 Administrative / General / 3980
Re: eudora thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 15:20:21 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Part of what I said to Tim goes for you too..

Mike Stanley wrote:
But if you bring the subject up here
with a bunch of people who are, for lack of a better phrase, a
HELLUVA lot more experienced in these matters than you, expect some
feedback.  Either that or don't bring it up.

You don't need to swear either! It's beneath you.

Yeah, I know.  Didn't think you'd tag him and not me.

Point taken, processed, and understood.  Thanks.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/