 Administrative / General / 3967
Re: eudora thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 01:09:35 GMT

Tim Courtney wrote:

I'll give it a try, but I have a vendetta against newsreaders.

That's wacky. Why? Seems rather predjudicial, and about as silly as
saying "I have a vendetta against spreadsheets".

I hate the collapsing threading thing.

While that is not wacky! Collapsing threading is hugely powerful.

and all the wacky settings.

Among those wacky settings are the ability to use a monospace font. I
use Netscapes newsreader and I admit it isn't the best, but it DOES
allow me to set the font in viewed posts to courier.

Plus, I'd like it
integrated with my email.

Wackily enough, mine is. At least it is with my voyager email, at any
rate.

Son, you're coming off as a bit of a luddite. Use the right tool for the
job and stop pointing out reasons why your broken tool is the only thing
that's gonna work for you.