 Administrative / General / 4023
Re: eudora thread bug
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 04:54:35 GMT

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:34:14 GMT, "Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com>
wrote:

I'll give it a try, but I have a vendetta against newsreaders.  I hate the
collapsing threading thing, and all the wacky settings.

Collapsing threading? Agent comes with the option of expanding all
threads initially.

Plus, I'd like it
integrated with my email.

Agent does email as well. Some people swear by it. I've just 5 minutes
ago started testing it. Free Agent doesn't, though, IIRC.

Jasper