  *556860 (-100)
  Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available

(...) What's the # for the Power-function to 9V converter cable? I cannot seem to find it. (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Individual Power-Functions elements now available

(...) I bet they cost a lot. (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inchworm 4

Looks great! How about some video so we can see how it works? (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) If the eBay powers-that-be would have been involved you would get a page that says the auction number is not valid or does not exist. Since you can see the auction ended it is because time ran out for the auction with no bids. In terms of a (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, FTX)

  9V Switch Track and 9V Starter Set on Sale at LEGO.com

I found the 9V switch track and the 9V starter set on sales on LEGO site today. The switch track retails for $9.98 and Starter set for $14.98. (2 URLs) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Individual Power-Functions elements now available

Individual Power-Functions elements now available on H@H: battery box, both motor types, IR receiver and transmitter, and a Power-Function to 9V converter cable. Listed as shipping later in January. (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ten brick contest entries?

(...) sorry to answer (i.e. read this message) so late ... the "Ten Brick" Contest was on www.brickfilms.com some time ago. (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.animation)

  Re: Presentazione e auguri

"Omar Orzenini" <omar.orzenini@gmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JtMBKn.90t@lugnet.com... (...) Ciao, anche io sono di Reggio Emilia e anche io sono appena arrivato :-) Auguri anche a te! PDB (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  mpd-file for current set 7998  [DAT]

Below please find the current set 7998 as mpd file You will find it also next year on my OMR pages (URL) (I believe meanwhile the page with the largest number of models with mpd file download on the internet!) cu mikeheide 0 FILE main.ldr 0 7998-07 (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: Octomedius

Glad to have been inspiring rather than inspired this time... (...) Well... why not creating BI using the new LPub ;o) Philo (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Presentazione e auguri

Benvenuto!!!!! Ciao e auguri Marco (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Octomedius

(...) Kevin, First, I want to say its good to see you back and building. Then, I wanted to say I like your inchworm 3; only to see you posted an inchworm 4, and followed it up with Octomedius and something called Bovinius Minimus. I like them all, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: space battle tactical game?

(...) One Lego-specific thing I tried years ago when playing with the idea of microscale space combat, was to use one-stud-width plates to mark off the speed and direction of all the objects on the field. Plant one end of the plate on the object, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Christmas Technic

(...) Thanks to Janey, I also got the bulldozer. MAN, its so cool. I think i might use my Dec 26 day off to play with it. Hey, janey, if you come by again soon, we could build them together and try a speed build. :) Chris (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Christmas Technic

(...) I've decided to jack in building for tonight as it's getting late and I was starting to make mistakes. I finished book 2 and made a small start on three. I think I've done myself a mischief though as I now have a strange pain in my side, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) I forgot to mention that Inchworm 4 can inch forward or backward by flipping the polarity reversors on its head. (URL) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Bovinius Minimus

Ok, so I guess I'm in a strange old world naming mood this holiday season. Inspired by Siggurd's mini-quad (URL) decided to make a small octopod using small pistons. It uses two small pistons per switch, chained together as a 3 segment inchworm. (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Octomedius

I was inspired by Philo's pneumatic wheel and his ratio of 1 switch per piston. (URL) right, in that when I did my Inchworms they all used two switches per piston, and he cut it to one. I wondered how short I could make one of my inchworms and still (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Inchworm 4

I was playing with pneumatic piston and switch linkages trying to improve on the geometries I've developed in the past. This lead to inchworm 4. (URL) 4 has two waves travel down its body like inchworm 3 (URL) big difference is the design of an (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Inchworm 3

Real life has finally slowed down enough to have time to build. After showing off my robots at an elementary school in another town for three days, I got a huge burst of energy. My first creation was a new kind of pneumatic inchworm. It uses the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Care Bear Sculpture

When my younger daughter was growing up she enjoyed playing with, and collecting Care Bears. One of her favorites was Love-a-Lot Bear. Now that she has grown up, the bears have been put away for several years. I wanted to make her a LEGO Christmas (...) (17 years ago, 26-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: Christmas Technic

(...) I did, I got the bulldozer as well. Looking forward to opening it. Janey "Red Brick" P.S. Happy Holidays to everyone on LUGnet (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Christmas Technic

So I got the technic Motorized Bulldozer 8275 for Christmas. Haven't finished yet but I have started instruction book 2, so I can't say too much about it yet, but the new tracks look pretty sturdy. Anyone else get Technic for Chrimbo? (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  New York Times fiction piece about Lego gift with Lego art by Sawaya

Merry Christmas everyone! There's a NY Times article, actually a fiction piece in the opinion section, about a surprise Christmas gift of Lego. It is accompanied by a Nathan Sawaya sculpture. Login may be required: (2 URLs) image> Roy (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

(...) Merry Christmas to you, too. Don't be afraid to ask, we're happy to help each other- 1) Sounds like you postprocess pov-files. Absolutely nothing wrong with that! We've had some discussions here on lugnet.cad and both ways have their pros and (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Presentazione e auguri

Approfitto del Natale per presentarmi ed augurare buone feste a tutti : mi chiamo Omar, ho 34 anni, sono di Reggio Emilia e ho subito una ricaduta da "leghite" dopo esserne guarito in adolescenza : sono in posseso di una buona collezione (circa 300 (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Hi there!

(...) And the same to you! Currently I can't find my LEGO under the piles of kids-stuff, but it's turning into a wonderful holiday anyway ;). Merry Christmas. (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)

  Re: Auguri

(...) mi unico anch'io al coro degli auguri di natale. p.s. segnalo che, da questa mattina, non funziona il redirect da www.itlug.org a itlug.altervista.org ciao Andrea (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Hi there!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Joe (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish.brickjournal, lugnet.general)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

(...) That is a very interesting site, with some interesting information... but you might like to do those experiments yourself. For instance, the odd "ledge" in their data at 48 cm is not a feature with my US sensors - they may have been working (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  care of cloth sails

I have been keeping the sails from my Black Seas Barracuda reissue and the one from my Orient Expedition chinese junk in a plastic container (its not airtight but it doesn't allow air to flow freely either). Lately when I open that box (and only (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Question about set 6959...

(...) I guess it's the access hatch to the underground chamber. As it's barely accessible for a human hand, I guess it's supposed to be a dungeon, but on the other hand, we don't want our prisoners to sabotage our secret spy satellites, do we? So, I (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

(...) Thanks, Travis and Tore. I'm able to render something now. But I'm afraid I have some more questions. 1) how do you incorporate the new "lit" part from datshine into a povray file of a model containing several pieces? Would I just find that (...) (17 years ago, 25-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: NXC: How to read the distance of US-sensor?

I found a piece of codes in a forum: (URL) guess I can assume it's returning cm. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

(...) Actually, autoexec.bat only works in DOS/Windows9x/WindowsME. In NT/Win2K/XP/Vista, you set environment variables via the System Control Panel. In XP, the following will work (and may work in NT/Win2K/Vista): Bring up the System Control Panel (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Auguri

(...) Fa niente!!! L'importante è farli!!! Augoroni a tutti voi, che questo natale e questo nuovo anno siano più belli di quelli passati ma un pò meno di quelli a venire;-)) Mi raccomando i regali a tema!!!!!! ciao GAetano (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: What I got for Christmas was Re: For Chris

(...) ,snip (...) Hey Dopey! What you buy her? Inquiring minds wanna know!! Dave K -no engrish major here (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: robolabatceeo/college/tutorials Is not working

(...) I have contacted Tuffs via e-mail. I will be calling them soon. Thanks for your guidance. Tom (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: Auguri

(...) tantissimi auguri a tutti anche da parte mia! E che il nuovo anno ci porti tanti bei soldini da spendere per tutti quei bei set che dovranno uscire, altrimenti dovrò vendere casa! ciao! Matteo (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Rebel Advance Lookout

(...) Looks great! Spotlighted! I do like how you've got the Rebel troopers sitting at the base of the tree having a drink. Cheers, J.P. Manalo (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

  Sito esposizione Zagarolo

E' on-line il nuovo sito inerente l'esposizione di Zagarolo: (URL) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Rebel Advance Lookout

The rebels established a secret launch base in the Massassi temple of the Yavin system. Advance lookout posts surrounded the perimeter keeping track of ships that come and go manned by rebel troopers around the clock. (URL) AC (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Auguri

Ciao Tantissimi Auguri di Buon Natale e Felice Anno Nuovo anche da parte mia! Francesco (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Auguri

Tanti auguri di buon Natale e felice anno nuovo anche da parte mia! Gabriele P.S. ma perché ci siamo accodati al thread del 2003? (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Grunts - Episode 4.

(URL) S. (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce)

  Nuova città e buone feste!

Salve a tutti! Dopo alcuni mesi di pausa dovuti a impegni vari, ho ripreso il mio plastico ed ho ricostruito tutti gli edifici in uno stile più realistico, con il retro chiuso e dei marciapiedi degni di tal nome. Il lavoro è lungi dall'essere (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Auguri

Auguro anche io un S.Natale ed un serenissimo anno nuovo a tutti. Ciao e ancora buone feste insieme ai nostri "amici" lego. Emanuele (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Three NIB #7020 Viking sets for sale!

I've got three sets of (URL) #7020 Army of Vikings with Heavy Artillery Wagon>, each is brand new, still in box. I've never sold with you guys before, but here's a link to my (URL) Seller Feedback> and my (URL) Feedback> so you guys can judge for (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) Ugh. That's pretty crappy. What a jerk... Dave! (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  NXC: How to read the distance of US-sensor?

I'm new in NXC. In the NXC-guide, I found SensorUS() returning a value from US-sensor. But in the LEGO software I can select inch/cm. Questions: What value is it returning, inch or cm? Can I set it to inch or cm? thanks Phuoc Can HUA (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Auguri

Auguri di Buon Natale e felice anno nuovo a tutti voi!! Marco (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Auguri

Giuliano ha scritto: (...) Bè, rinnovo i miei auguri del ....... 2003!!! Giuliano (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: LEGO Technic tora no maki!!!

Alfonso Martone ha scritto: (...) Fantastico!!!!! L'ho appena scaricato!! I 10 euro li vale di sicuro! Grazie della segnalazione GIuliano (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 22 décembre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Mini-exposition au MaxiToys de Garges-Lès-Gonnesse (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Auguri

Auguri a tutti!!! (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) he has more running right now of the same thing. John P (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

In lugnet.lego.direct, Alexander Farlie wrote: ***big snip*** (...) On the plus side, the auction ended without a bid. I only glanced at it, so I don't know if it was terminated by the eBay powers-that-be, or if it truly lapsed without interest. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: What I got for Christmas was Re: For Chris

(...) . (...) LOL, I wasnt fishing for a thank you... just teasing you a bit. (...) LOL, yeah, like ~MY~ gifts, which will never be spoke about in anything but hushed tones, and never on a public forum! (...) No problem, it was my pleasure. And it (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  What I got for Christmas was Re: For Chris

(...) ok, Janey is right, I should talk more about the other gifts. now that the kids are in bed sleeping, I shall describe them thus: On the first gift of Janey(mas) my true love gave to me: (URL) super cool, geek T-Shirt. On the Second gift of (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: For Chris

(...) Dude, this a Lego forum!!! Geesh, at least you could pretend to keep it somewhat LEGO related! You could have mentioned the deep fryer hidden within the fact that you were given the new bulldozer. Come on, at least try to fake you are an AFOL (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

(...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(...) I've email Lego about this several times. They don't seem to care. (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Auguri

Visto che nei prossimi giorni non ne avrò il tempo, auguro a tutti un buon Natale e felice anno nuovo. Ciao Luca Delcarro (17 years ago, 24-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: For Chris

(...) THIS is brilliant. thanks Dave. I cant say more, but I have more bacon plans. Christmas came early for me, (thank you Janey) and I will brag - I mean post more later - but for now, all I ~can~ say is that their is a trip to Costco for me to (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Sirens can be US or UK sirens as well!

(...) Actually, there is only one siren which plays both sounds as far as I can tell. You turn the knob on the top of the siren to change what sound is played. Thats how it is on all the sirens I have seen anyway. (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Holidays Around the World

In December of 2001, post 9/11, I created a display at the high school where I teach (I had a student teacher that semester) to foster understanding of other cultures. A book titled Holidays Around the World from the children's section of our (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Sirens can be US or UK sirens as well!

Just my too sense: Some sirens will have a different wail. I have quite a few of them and some were obviously made for the UK (weeee-wah, weeee-wah) and some are made for the US (wee-ooo, wee-ooo, wee-ooo). Aaah, gotta love the technical jargon! :-) (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rutland Gondola

(...) Nice car. My only suggestion is that you might want to take a black magic marker and go around the edges of the stickers after cutting but before application. Benn (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

(...) Hi Matt, I'm glad you find my project interesting. It's been down due to an assumed HD crash (that fortunately turned out to be no more than just a loose cable!) but after the Holidays, I'll pick it up again. Before running datshine, please (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  For Chris

(URL) Bacon Flowchart.... Gagaghahghghghaghagh......hhh.... (Homer Simpson drool...) Dave K (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che pratica 15%

ciao a tutti. confermo quanto ho scritto il giorno 12 dicembre. mi è arrivata la conferma che riesce a praticare lo SCONTO DEL 15% SUL PREZZO DI LISTINO LEGO, sui set che sono segnati nel preventivo che ho messo a disposizione sul mio sito web (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) I just won one on Ebay. I thought it might work well in a truck transmission. (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Ebay auction... (suspect?)

(Note to Moderators, If this post is not appropriate please fell free to remove it.) Dear TLG, I note the following EBAY auction: (URL) seller claims: "THIS DISC IS NOT AN UNAUTHORISED COPY.THE COPYRIGHT OF THE CONTENT IS EITHER, OWNED BY THE (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  TechnicBRICKs Blog

Hello, my name is Fernando and nickame here is Conchas, as well as at some other Forums. I'm a member of PLUG (Portuguese LUG), use to participate very actively at PLUG forum and much less often at EuroBricks forum. Some time ago, decided to start a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic) !

  Re: Snap rivet toy?

(...) It only took five years to find out, but the toy was called Schleich S-Point. For example: (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  One Day Show Sunday

Well, we are all set up for our winter one day show, and we have a few new surprises in store to boot! If you can't make it by, look for pics right after Christmas! JOHN (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Yes, I have both of these sets. After I finish all of the "regular" Technic sets, I plan to go back and add some of these unique supplemental sets. The gear reduction blocks are especially interesting, and are needed for some of the models in (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved

Hi Tore, I've been following what you've been doing with great interest, and have some exciting ideas using your datshine program. However, I can't seem to get it to work. I've downloaded the program and extracted it to my LDraw directory. I run it (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

Strangely, it slows down, i.e. it detects the further distance (less reflection?) in the same angle. I tried to put the US-sensor vertically. It still shows the same effect. I also notice the closer it comes the larger angle it needs to get a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JtGwC5.7K4@lugnet.com... (...) month the LDRAW files posted there are from? There's no indication at all which month the visitor is looking at just by clicking, and people that bookmark (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: A Power-Functions Remote-Controlled Car

(...) Excellent video, Sivan - I can see this is fun to play around with. I have to admit that I was as of yet unaware of the power functions system. While I figure that an RCX with IR remote and some decent design work might also be quite (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  LEGO Technic tora no maki!!!

Il giapponesissimo Yoshihito Isogawa ha rilasciato a settembre scorso il suo libro "LEGO Technic tora no maki": (URL) libro è un PDF di ottanta megabytes (maremma carrettera!) in cui vengono spiegati, esclusivamente attraverso foto e illustrazioni, (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Submission for MOTM/SOTM/POTM closes in a week

Hi folks, we still seek some entries for the MOTM/POTM contest: (URL) currently have 4 entries for the MOTM, 3 for the POTM and many for the SOTM. As you might know we will run these contests only if there are a minimum of five entries. Please (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  Re: renderer.dll

(...) Why should it be so complicate. I think about a DLL that gets only some informations like: Filename(to render),LDrawPath, LDConfigPath, BackgroundColor, DefaultColor and hDC for output. All other stuff should be done in a black box. This would (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: renderer.dll

(...) I just have tested this option and the result is that all stood still and can only be closed. This shut down then the complete GUI of VB5. Thats my first feedback for this. In general I would like more a dll or whatever, that I can show also (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Indiana Jones Sets at Toys-R-Us

(...) Don't you just love how TRU marks up almost all Lego sets by $1-$3? It's just like the "glory" days of KB, where they'd horrendously markup prices and then have "sales" that bring the price back to normal. Oh well. I had to have the sets (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My attempt at a railway bridge

(...) Ha, I had to build a bridge to complete my current layout- (URL) It's a suspension bridge, as it takes a oodle of parts to make any other total lego solution to 3+ m bridges. James Powell (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Indiana Jones Sets at Toys-R-Us

(...) The Toys-R-Us on Winchester in San Jose had all four sets available. The biggest set was $69.99 the other three were a dollar more than the suggested price. Bruce (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  A Power-Functions Remote-Controlled Car

I uploaded a video (with some stills in it) of a Power-Functions remote controlled car. It uses a dual-differential drive so that it can go straight well. (The video also shows stills of an earlier version that used a more conventional steering; but (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

(...) At a glancing angle (not approaching the wall "head on" at 90°, but at an angle) very little sound energy will be reflected back towards the sensor. If there isn't enough energy reflected back for the sensor to "hear" the echo, it won't detect (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Displaying my set collections at LEGO-palooza

Hello! That's a nice way to present your sets. Usually you just see them displayed in showcases or display-staircases or the like. That way the sets are hardly relating to each other. You however show a real Castle world. I like that. Bye Jojo (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  Re: Rutland Gondola

(...) [...] (...) [...] (...) Great gondola Elroy. I can't wait to see it. Chris (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) [LEGOSet 880] (...) [LEGOSet 872] ROSCO (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: renderer.dll

(...) Windows isn't really made for parenting other processes into another window. Many things seem to work, but sooner or later you stumble over something that doesn't, and there's no workaround. Also, it is not at all obvious that all the users of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: NXT Program: How to avoid stop-and-go? (US-Sensor in angle)

Brian, It works fantastic. Thanks. Now I've put 2 US Wait blocks. The 1st one to slow down for < 30cm and the 2nd one to turn for < 20cm. This works pretty well when the vehicle runs ~90 degree toward the wall. But when the angle is flat it only (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Just by the way, back in those days LEGO also made a 12V technic motor that was the same size as the 4.5 but came in black. I actually used to have one that I got in a sealed box (!), and when testing it with a train speed regulator (12V grey (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés vendredi 21 décembre 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jour. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Set 7770 - Le chasseur de trésor sous-marin ** par (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

  Re: Technicopedia

(...) Never... yet! Philo (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: renderer.dll

(...) There's actually another alternative, and that would be to use LDView.exe itself. There's been code in LDView for a long time that is designed to allow an LDView renderer to show up as a child window of another program. It was never completed, (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New Indiana Jones Sets at Toys-R-Us

I went to the Toys-R-Us store and purchased some of the new LEGO Indiana Jones Sets. Set #7620 (Motor Cycle Chase) that would normally retail for $9.99, sold for $10.99. Set #7622 (Race for the Stolen Treasure) retailed for $30.99, and Set #7621 (...) (17 years ago, 22-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Skipped 13 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact