 Space / 41244
Re: Question about set 6959...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 11:46:07 GMT

David Koudys wrote:

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6959 • (...)
Does this sliding platform actually do anything besides slide back
and forth?

I guess it's the access hatch to the underground chamber.

As it's barely accessible for a human hand, I guess it's supposed to be
a dungeon, but on the other hand, we don't want our prisoners to
sabotage our secret spy satellites, do we? So, I consider it either a
storage pit or a maintenance shaft for the satellite.

Regards,
Florian