 Space / 41235
41234  |  41236
Subject:
Question about set 6959...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 17:54:40 GMT

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6959

So for whatever reasons transpired in my life, I just got two of thes sets.

Built 'em--thinking they're kinda cool...

But I have a problem understanding the functionality of the sliding platform.
The front one--the one that pulls the mountain and the space ship landing
pad--that's okay.

The other sliding platform--the one with all the 1 x 4 black tiles on it--it
really doesn't do anything besides slide back and forth under the mountain--the
other half of the mountain isn't affected by the sliding and the rocket doesn't
seem to care.

Does this sliding platform actually do anything besides slide back and forth?

Wondering...

Dave K