 Space / 41234
Re: Lates Talin spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 20:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeff Findley wrote:
I like the Talin 3: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=243487

Agreed.  (I only just found it on Brickshelf.)

The long, asymmetric shape of this design is a great departure from the norm.
The double pressurized module for the crew cabin and cockpit is really nice
and just adds to the asymmetric feel.  I can't say that I like the small
detachable scout ship, but that's partly personal taste and partly because I
don't think it fits well with the design.  I think I would have liked to have
seen the cockpit module detach as a scout ship instead.

I like the scooter the way it is.

Play well,

Jacob
--
City X'ers truck (building instructions):
               http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/CityXers/Ladvogn/