 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17606
Re: What I got for Christmas was Re: For Chris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2007 04:00:22 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno wrote: • .

Janey "I should have given a toaster, Red Brick"

ok,

Janey is right, I should talk more about the other gifts.

now that the kids are in bed sleeping, I shall describe them thus:

LOL, I wasnt fishing for a thank you... just teasing you a bit.

thats all the toys I got that I CAN post about.  wink.

LOL, yeah, like ~MY~ gifts, which will never be spoke about in anything but
hushed tones, and never on a public forum!

I still cant thank you enuff Janey.
:)

No problem, it was my pleasure. And it was wonderful going to the movies with
the kids, and watching them open (and play) with their gifts.

Janey "Red Brick"

Btw, never tell anyone else about that drinking bird, by far, the ugliest gift I
have ever given... LOL.

Now, go to bed, Mr. I-have-to-Work-in-the-AM