 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17603
Re: For Chris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 23:56:25 GMT

David Koudys wrote:
http://www.beerorkid.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/bacon-_flowchart.jpg

Mmmmmm.... Bacon Flowchart....

Gagaghahghghghaghaghhhhhhhhh....
(Homer Simpson drool...)

Dave K

THIS is brilliant. thanks Dave.

I cant say more, but I have more bacon plans.

Christmas came early for me, (thank you Janey)  and I will brag - I mean
post more later - but for now, all I ~can~ say is that their is a trip
to Costco for me to price out LARD to go into my new DEEP FRYER!!!

:)

Chris

Would you like BACON with that?