 Technic / 16044
16043  |  16045
Subject:
A Power-Functions Remote-Controlled Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 15:51:50 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I uploaded a video (with some stills in it) of a Power-Functions remote
controlled car. It uses a dual-differential drive so that it can go straight
well. (The video also shows stills of an earlier version that used a more
conventional steering; but it was almost impossible to make it go straight.)

The Power-Functions parts are from the Monster Dino, which is a great fun to
build but not so exciting to play with, since it moves fairly slowly and since
you can't steer it. The same is true for the alternate model, an alligator.

So I was trying to use the remote-control capability to build a vehicle that
would be fast and maneuverable. The video shows the result, which is really fun
to play with.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UF3AUY60v0Q>

Enjoy! Sivan