 CAD / 15011
Re: New Project: DatShine, LDA, PreL3P, L3P, And POV Involved
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2007 04:57:21 GMT

Hi Tore, I've been following what you've been doing with great interest, and
have some exciting ideas using your datshine program.  However, I can't seem to
get it to work.  I've downloaded the program and extracted it to my LDraw
directory.  I run it in a command window since double-clicking the datshine.exe
file quits automatically.  But when I run it within a command window, I get the
following error:

C:\LDRAW>datshine

Datshine v 1.02 by Tore Eriksson

LDraw Base Directory not found!
Please set LDRAWDIR environment string.
C:\LDRAW>

Am I doing something wrong?  I really hope I can get this program to work, it
looks like it can do some really cool things.

Thanks,
Matt Wagner