 Technic / 16047
16046  |  16048
Subject:
TechnicBRICKs Blog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 23 Dec 2007 14:51:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello,

my name is Fernando and nickame here is Conchas, as well as at some other
Forums.
I'm a member of PLUG (Portuguese LUG), use to participate very actively at PLUG
forum and much less often at EuroBricks forum.

Some time ago, decided to start a new project, which I'd like to let you
'LUGNETers', know!

I've created a Blog dedicated exclusively to the LEGO TECHNIC theme, and aim
that it turns into a reference blog for the TECHNIC fans worldwide in the medium
term, as others do for instance in the MINDSTORMS and NXT arena.
Actually I'm posting some highligths and tips, to feed the interest, as we don't
have fresh news everyday on this LEGO theme.

http://www.TechnicBRICKs.blogspot.com

Take a look, enjoy and bookmark it!
If by chance some TECHNIC enthusiast here, intends to participate more actively
than just posting comments and help me to consolidate this project, please let
me know and maybe you can turn into a TechnicBRICKs co-blogger ;-)

Best regards,
Fernando

http://www.TechnicBRICKs.blogspot.com