  *556459 (-100)
  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) The Lego workshop participant from the Netherlands wrote on the Dutch Lego forum the following: - infrared control; - rechargeable battery; - track the same as current, maybe curves with bigger radius; - stepless speedcontrol from new remote; (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) There is no more ground shipping to ANY country from the US. International Priority mail is usually the least expensive and there is also flat rates to most foreign countries if not all. Flat rate does have a maximum weight. This all happened (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) Well, they did. . . (URL) know nothing about pre-Technic gears, especially European pre-Technic gears, so I don't know if these parts were used as cross axles or, as may be the case, cross axle-to-"freely spinning axle" adapters. (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Impulse sets

(...) 5615, The Knight, is available from S@H and brand retail now. At $3.50 for an equipped fig (whose equipment I don't really like. . .) and a few RedBrown pieces I think I'll pass. (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Rebel Blockade Runner Boarded

The rebel troopers rush through the corridors of the Rebel Blockade Runner and take up positions in the main passageway. They nervously aim their weapons toward the door and suddenly a tremendous blast opens up a hole through the blast door. (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  anyone want to trade train track?

hey, i have around 250 9v straights and about 40 9v curves. anyone want to do a 2 for one trade for plastic track? i'm converting my layout to rc. ondrew p.s. i'll also have custom switches i'll be trading for plastic unmodified ones but those will (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

(...) I think I improperly catagorized this... Moved to .mediawatch -Eric (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Digicomp II

"Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:Jt21tp.nGo@lugnet.com... (...) rectangle expanding into an empty rectangle in the bottom right corner of the YouTube play bar. Clicking this will allow you to enter full-screen mode. (Esc (...) (17 years ago, 15-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  TEST

TEST (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  please help me for x928cx1

HI, can somebody draw this part : (URL) ? I've tried but I'm only able to draw simple figure.. thank you Cris (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: milestone 400 con domanda

(...) prova con (URL) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) Very doubtful. I once did a trade with someone in the UK, sending him ~$20 worth of action figures (box about the size of a six-stud tub, but not a lot of weight). UPS only offered Worldwide Expedited, with a $30 pricetag attached. USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) You didn't miss anything but the weight limit. First class is _still_ available for shipment to Spain (you can find it if you click on the "Rate charts and complete information for Spain" link and scroll down towards the bottom), but it maxes (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: No surface main to Spain?

(...) From what I understand, yes, international 'surface' shipping has been removed as an option from the USPS. Only what would have been 'air' shipping is offered AFAIK. I guess they assumed that taking away ground would not be a huge problem due (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping, FTX)

  No surface main to Spain?

I received a BL order from someone in Spain. Packed up and ready to go, the package weighs 9 pounds. (URL) "surface" or "economy" options. Based on these prices, shipping is 40% more than the items I sold! Am I missing something or did the USPS (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?

(...) Space is always white, town is always black. -- Jan-Albert van Ree (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ancora il NG non funziona?

Se riesci a leggere questo messaggio, NON confermo quello che hai detto, anch'io uso il news reader. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Giuliano" <bgiuliano@mclink.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:Jt1vG4.Kxs@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Digicomp II

(...) Well, I finally got the video put together, with some narration to explain a little bit of what's going on. I wish I could put it on YouTube a bit bigger (it's all 640x480, but YouTube seems to compress it down). (URL) sorry about the (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Thank you to all who expressed interest in my locomotives They've all been sold now, but if you were interested in one I plan to make one final limited production run sometime in the foreseeable future. Any further locomotives after this future (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Ancora il NG non funziona?

Sto scrivendo dal sito Web di Lugnet. A quanto pare non riesco ad inserire i messaggi con il news reader. Mi confermate? saluti a tutti GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Ancora fuori servizio il NG?

Sto scrivendo dal sito Web di Lugnet. A quanto pare non riesco ad inserire i messaggi con il news reader. Mi confermate? saluti a tutti GIuliano (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: RailBricks Issue 1

I'll say: I'm impressed. Really. A lot! Fantastic issue - my congratulations. Though I fear my kids and my lack of spare time will cut short any effort to achieve similar building success, I like a lot of the ideas I am getting from this issue. (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish, FTX)

  my bacon hero - OT - no lego

I dont know what to say: (URL) thought the sandwich was a good idea, until I read about the burger. Im a bit hungry now. Chris (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: need to eat!

Kevin, as you know, you are MORE than welcome to attend the monthly RTL food fest. ;) I have to work a bit late tonight - but i WILL be there!!!! (URL) wait to see you there kevin. Yes, we CAN talk about walkers. Chris (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

(...) This reads like fun - I just ordered a copy because the movie linked to from the article shows me it's exactly the kind of gear that I've been after for office use (*imagine rather evil grin here*) I'll have to keep it away from the kids, (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

In lugnet.market.shopping, Jordan Schwarz wrote: <snip> (...) I happened to look on the other Lego.com shops at various places in the EU. In France the storage boxes were selling for 16.99 euros, a discount of 90% off, which seems to be even more (...) (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  7668 rebel scout speeder-has anyone seen it in the shops?

Has anyone seen this set in any shops in Australia? Richard Still baldly going... (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  New Book Shows How to Build Lego Guns, Catapults

This article is kind of funny. The very conservative Fox News is taking a shot at "the constantly hysterical press" in Britain. (URL) Kingsley (17 years ago, 14-Dec-07, to lugnet.publish)

  Re: New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(...) Hi Philo, This looks like a great tool! Good job! Kevin (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) This is a bit of an old thread, but I thought I'd add one more thought here: I ordered two of the toy boxes ($30 each, discounted from $150 each) during the recent clearance sale, and they arrived yesterday. The most remarkable thing about (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

  Vendita 300 Kg di Lego ai LUG

La LEGO venderà a breve circa 300 Kg di parti sfuse (non chiedetemi quali parti, perchè non lo so) agli iscritti di tutti i LUG. Anche Itlug può partecipare all'acquisto. La vendità avverrà tramite il sito di 1000Steine (LUG tedesco) alla seguente (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Change in LUGNET news appearance

Hi all, in the next couple of days, you may notice some changes in the appearance of LUGNET news web pages. These changes are basically a testing scenario and will have the following impact: As long as you are visiting LUGNET news web pages (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce) !

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Se pensi di prendere in mano il "modellino" e di giocarci facendolo volare... ossia gli fai fare SWOOSH! A meno che tu abbia un braccio da culturista come si deve ;-) Buon divertimento! (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  BOGO Zellers, gift card at TRU

Haven't seen the Zellers flyer for next week (15th-21st) myself yet, but I was told it has buy one get one half off all LEGO. ---...--- TRU flyer Saturday December 15th to Friday December 21st. Not much. "Free $10 gift card when you spend $50 or (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  New LDraw part author tool: Coverer

(2 URLs) Coverer> is a new tool for LDraw part authors that creates a sheet of triangle and quads between two sets of lines. Program, source, documentation, examples are available (URL) here> May this tool help you create new parts! Philo (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX) !

  Server Outage today

Dear all, the main LUGNET server encountered an outage today, caused by a power supply failure and subsequent system recovery. As I am writing this, everything is back to normal and no data have been lost in the process. I apologize for any (...) (17 years ago, 13-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: matrix calculation at part inlining

(...) Put a-i and xyz into matrix form for the parent and child type 1 lines, then multiply the two matrices together, then extract a-i and xyz from the resulting matrix. The matrices will look like either of the following: / a d g 0 \ / a b c x \ | (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che ci può praticare

(...) DeAngelis, Corso Francia 1, Torino (zona piazza Statuto), pratica SEMPRE il 15% di sconto sui set LEGO (ad esempio il bulldozer lo vende a 145 Euro). Luca (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  matrix calculation at part inlining

Please I need help. How to inline line type 2,3,4 and 5 is explained in the current specification of the LDraw File Format like: Formally, the transformed point (u', v', w') can be calculated from point (u, v, w) as follows: u' = a*u + b*v + c*w + x (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Space Helmet with Hoses  [DAT]

I've been meaning to work on this part for awhile, never got around to it. This file is a mockup -- it's not at all complete, some things are just wrong, etc. But it gets the point across. The file might rely on some unofficial primitives, I didn't (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Primo evento in Spagna

(...) dino, qui trovi altre immagini di quei gioiellini: (URL) Mi inchino difronte a questi capolavori (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: milestone 400 con domanda

(...) Gioire con te? Cosa abbiamo da gioire noi? Ci stai facendo solo crepare d'invidia!!!! La mia collezione non è neanche la metà della tua: (URL) noto che il numero medio di pezzi per set è quasi lo stesso... forse abbiamo trovato una delle (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Re: parente con negozio di giocattoli - sconto che ci può praticare

ho chiamato il mio parente: *domanda sua:il file non è completo di tutti i prezzi risposta mia: non siamo riusciti a trovarli tutti, provvedi ad inserirli; *d:alcuni set hanno dei prezzi non del listino lego r:non saprei (in effetti alcuni set (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vorrei un parere sul 10179...

(...) Ahimé, anch'io sono stato già diverse volte sul punto di comprarlo, ma ancora non mi decido a dare quella benedetta ultima cliccata perché... non saprei dove metterlo :-( A differenza di altri set, infatti, un bestione del genere non è fatto (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  milestone 400 con domanda

Gioite con me. Sono arrivato a 400 set. Domanda già fatta: E' possibile ottenere un elenco dei set posseduti completo di foto? Ne peeron my parts (URL) lugnet (URL) aiutano... ....magari il mitico www.youbrick.com puo ! Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  Question about set 6959...

(URL) for whatever reasons transpired in my life, I just got two of thes sets. Built 'em--thinking they're kinda cool... But I have a problem understanding the functionality of the sliding platform. The front one--the one that pulls the mountain and (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Hello Geoffrey Thanks for the positive comments! In order to get a steering system that could have that many axis of freedom in that amount of space it was necessary to use the ball-and-socket pieces. There may have been another way, but not (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

(...) I remember Travis Kunce tried it once with one of his amusement park rides, and it seemed to work pretty well: (URL) course, it's just a matter of time before the cogs on your gears or the fittings for the axles become too stressed to handle (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

Raccolgo soldi da una vita...mi pare il caso di spenderli ora va! Mi sa che devo costruire anche io una mensola apposta. Ma che vuol dire SWOOSHING???:P:P (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Would it be a good idea if LEGO made metal axles?

Hi folks. I love to build semi-functional scale models of various vehicles out of LEGO. In my never ending effort to make my models look like the real things, I have had to constantly scale up my productions. I am beginning to hit a barrier now, (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  US S@H Phone Specials December 12, 2007 to December 18, 2007

US S@H Phone Specials December 12, 2007 to December 18, 2007 Item Regular price: Sale price: 8728 Toa Hahli $9.99 $5.00 8734 Bionicle Brutaka $19.99 $9.99 8932 Bionicle Morak $4.99 $2.50 4297732 Pirate jacket and trouser set youth 6/8 $30.00 $9.00 (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Io al 10030 ho costruito una mensola apposta :) Ciao! Gabriele -- gb@@biffuz..it (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Vorrei un parere...

(...) Se a 18 anni ti puoi permettere un regalo da 550 euro al tuo papà potresti fare invidia, più che un dispetto! Cmq a Crema lo abbiamo visto montato (altri anche a Zwolle) e fa un certo effetto: scordati di fare swooshing sia per dimensioni che (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Vorrei un parere...

Fra non molto compirò 18 anni e vorrei farmi un regalo...(i regali fatti a se stessi sono sempre i migliori) quanto mi conviene comprare il Millenium Falcon da collezione? Qualcuno lo ha? Vale il suo prezzo? Che effetto fa averlo per casa? E (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Negozio on line

(...) Ho comprato tantissime volte da questo sito e a mio parere è il migliore di tutto il web, è persino più conveniente di legoshop.com perchè si può comodamente pagare in contrassegno. (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Advent calendar

(...) Hi Jacob, I love that idea. I read the book four years ago of course every day a chapter until chrismas. It is a very great book. The sheeps are cute and I like your interpretaion of the first chapter/decembre: The girl and the sheep on the (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Primo evento in Spagna

trovo molto interessanti le riduzioni in cala dei mitici modelli technic: (URL) trovate foto + dettagliate segnalatele sono rimasto a bocca aperta per le maglifiche moto tratte da quel capolavoro che è Akira. (URL) parole (URL) inchino difronte a (...) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  segnalazione prezzi UK

Ieri ho guardato un po' di prezzi Lego a Liverpool. Sono mediamente leggermente + cari che da noi. Da segnalare invece il nxt in superofferta a 136 sterline. Dino Baldi (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  robolabatceeo/college/tutorials Is not working

(URL) not working. This is the go to place for VisionCamera. Being a classic example of deferred content, I was never able to copy it. I need this badly. May someone suggest an alternative? (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  Re: need to eat!

(...) Hi Chris, I'm game. We could talk about walkers! Kevin (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: part/color combos you wish existed

(...) I would love to see technic triangles in lime and orange. (URL) would also like technic cams in yellow, lime, orange, red, and green. (URL) (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) No. I was able to get a (relatively) good price from a BrickLink seller awhile ago... and, these were not cheap either, mind you!! Thanks to everyone for your comments, and again... Happy Holidays! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Snowflake!

Did you really buy a bunch of Advent calendars or did you have another source? (17 years ago, 12-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

  Re: Negozio on line

Grazie per le informazioni. Ciao Luca Delcarro "Guido Truffelli" <guy@aga.it> ha scritto nel messaggio news:JstwrF.nBn@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: RoboLab

(...) Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for your support. I have purchased 2.9.4 and look forward to using LabView Student Version, if NI lets me have it, with the patch NI offers to run the RCX & NXT. My work with the Lego camera is developing on two (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

  need to eat!

so ummm im lost and confused. I wish I knew when the next dinner was. if only there was a web page.... if only there was a web page update. anyone up for dinner? say, oh, i dont know, maybe THIS friday! anyone anyone Buller? Chris (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  LEGOworld Norway 2008

E' ufficiale, dall'1 al 4 Maggio 2008 si terrà vicino a Oslo (Norvegia) il primo LEGOworld Norway. A presto ulteriori dettagli. Marco Chiappa Lego Ambassador (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) My typo was pointed out on MOCpages, too. I renamed it to Christmas Wraith ;-) Akos (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) lol Well, good luck this year, and maybe cut back a little on the caffeine while you are at it, too! ;-) JOHN (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: aiuto 10183

matteo ha scritto: (...) ciao ti posso generare le istruzioni in formato HTML Mi pare che per ogni modello alternativo si possa geenrare la rispettiva istruzione Mi dovresti dire quali modelli alternativi ti servono GIuliano (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  best place to get the airport

Can anyone suggest the best way to get hold of the current City airport set? Is there anywhere that is likely to have it below RRP? (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  aiuto 10183

ciao a tutti! Ho visto che sul sito della lego sono disponibili le istruzioni per montare i modelli alternativi di questo set. Purtroppo sono nella versione per Digital Desigher.V.2 che sul mio pc non gira (il mio pc è troppo vecchio). Qualcuno (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  SR Cad ora sul sito di ItLUG

E' da ora online la pagina ufficiale dell'SR Cad, ospitata sul sito di ItLUG. La pagina è curata dall'autore del programma (Sergio Reano). Prossimamente nuovi aggiornamenti sia a livello grafico che nuove versioni del CAD. (URL) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) This door contest is always an outrage. We never win. So I am usually very angry. My wrath will smash my wreath. Akos (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Primo evento in Spagna

Lo scorso weekend si è tenuto il primo evento LEGO in Spagna, organizzato dall'Ambassador spagnolo Luis Gilbert. Potete trovare delle foto qui: (URL) parte le incredibili creazioni degli Arvo Brother (come li vorrei a Ballabio...) ci sono in (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  part/color combos you wish existed

What parts do you wish existed in colors they dont currently exist in? My votes for parts I would love to see: Wing 2 x 4 (URL) in black (great for the front hood of cars and such) Windscreen 3 x 4 x 1 & 1/3 Slope 33 (URL) in trans-smoke More (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.parts)

  Re: Christmas Wrath

(...) Nice work, Akos, although I must tell you that you created an unintentional funny. "Wrath" in English means "anger" or "outrage", and coupled with "Christmas" I thought that it would be some gruesome holiday scene:-) The correct spelling is (...) (17 years ago, 11-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Digicomp II

(...) Wow! I for one can hardly wait to see the video of this. And I would love to see more explanation and construction details too! cheers, Alexander (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

Thanks -- making a hexagon out of equilateral triangles occurred to me after submitting my post, but I really had no idea what was going on with the funny angle, so this has been very educational. As always, this is one of the most helpful and (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: treno: come aprire un motore 9v?

(...) non l'ho capito :() comunque, osservandolo bisognerebbe spingere le clips all'interno; dato che se ci passo un taglierino lungo la linea di giunzione, essa si allarga. il motore non è un blocco unico di plastica. (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Christmas Wrath

I have built this for a door decorating contest. (2 URLs) Akos (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Lates Talin spaceships

(...) I like the scooter the way it is. Play well, Jacob (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) Good to know; I loved it from the first time I saw it, but the rarity was a problem. (...) I had an instant use for that piece as well - flip-flop gates for a working model of Digi-comp II: (URL) when I eventually get time to compile it... the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: treno: come aprire un motore 9v?

(...) Qui ti presentano tre modi per aprirlo: (URL) il migliore è il terzo ;-P Ciao Luca (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  treno: come aprire un motore 9v?

dovrei aprire un motore 9v del treno. qui vi è uno che lo ha aperto (URL) non c'è scritto come ha fatto ad aprirlo. qualcuno di voi riesce ad aiutarmi? grazie (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) Yeah, about 5 minutes after I submitted that I realized just how stupid I've become as of late (I plead mercy due to a very nasty sinus infection... but dang it, I should have caught that even if I was unconcious). What will make it even (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(snip) and the very rare but handy "Technic bush with 3 axles" (URL) (yeah, from just one set it (...) That particular piece is showing up in more sets: The Batman Copter with Scarecrow's bi-plane has three of those pieces in the set, and the new (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) A 12-12-17 triangle is very nearly right, and has angles of about 44.9 degrees. I used four of them in making a stop sign: (URL) Note that all eight corners are nicely studded down. Joe and Brian wrote: (...) Well whaddaya know! I'd always (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.edu, FTX)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

(...) I would imagine that the "Lego Imports Goldman Morgan" company vanished before Lego was ever aware of them or defensive about their logo. From what I can see, LIGM was around mostly in the 60's or so (though I see one collectors plate from (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Advent calendar

I am putting together an advent calendar based on Jostein Gaarder's book "The Christmas Mystery" (Julemysteriet). You can find it on (URL). (10 URLs) Play well, Jacob -- Rowing boat (building instructions): (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

  NXT e WiiMote

Ok, non è un concetto nuovo, interfacciare il controller del nintendo WII con il NXT è ormai possibile, attraverso il bluetooth. Ma che ne dite di esporare un po' le librerie C# che ho appena trovato? (URL) una Multi-point Interactive (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it)

  New Mocs: The Alendrean Empire

Hi .spacers, check it out: (URL) PLMKWYT, Didier (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

(...) Just trying to get to the bottom of a mystery, Jan :) Thanks for the link As we all know, the LEGO logo in current use isn't the one that they started with. As late as '72, the company was using this logo-- (URL) Many years ago I saw a (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: SpringBrick: A hypothetical LEGO convention

I really like the concept of SpringBrick, however I see a neat opportunity for you guys to do something different than what the traditional Fests offer. Choosing a date where out-of-state AFOLs could attend might be an issue. As my oldest enters (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) Try approaching it in steps. Can you make an equilateral triangle out of Technic beams? Don't worry about making the angles rigid, just make a structure with three equal-length sides, connected near the corners (connected with something that (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

did they? this lego logo is not the lego logo. (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Negozio on line

Ciao Luca, (...) Quest'anno ho acquistato 3 volte. Tempi di consegna sempre rispettati. Inviano mail quando ricevono ed evadono ordine. Sconto di 5 Euro sul successivo acquisto. Niente spese di spedizione per acquisti sopra i 200 Euro. A me sono (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Solved Virtual Memory problem! (was: I can't get the RCX 1.5 software to run on WinXP)

(...) Might be a 16bit/32bit problem (or similar 24/32bit), precisely 1GB (coded on 32 bits) could return 0 when truncated to 16 or 24 bits by old software. 3000MB truncated to 16 or 24 bits might be OK. Philo (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Castle set 7041 "Battle Wheel"

G'day all, Just a heads-up that in Feb 2008 (Aus/NZ...probably earlier elsewhere) LEGO will be releasing the above mentioned set. I have scanned the page and set from the 2008 Aus catalogue and they are available to view at: (URL) scanned from new (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) The tri-blade is great for hexagons.... (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

Skipped 47 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.test, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact