 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 17558
Re: need to eat!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2007 16:18:02 GMT

Kevin, as you know, you are MORE than welcome to attend the monthly RTL food fest.   ;)

I have to work a bit late tonight - but i WILL be there!!!!

http://www.thepyroguys.com/rtl/

cant wait to see you there kevin.  Yes, we CAN talk about walkers.

Chris

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
so

ummm

im lost and confused. I wish I knew when the next dinner was.  if only
there was a web page.... if only there was a web page update.

anyone up for dinner?  say, oh, i dont know, maybe THIS friday!

anyone

anyone

Buller?

Chris