 Parts / 377
Re: part/color combos you wish existed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.parts
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 03:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.parts, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
What parts do you wish existed in colors they dont currently exist in?
My votes for parts I would love to see:
Wing 2 x 4 http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/51739 in black (great for the
front hood of cars and such)
Windscreen 3 x 4 x 1 & 1/3 Slope 33 http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/57783
in trans-smoke
More windows & doors (e.g. new ones from 2008 sets or the 3-pane window and
door as seen on e.g. the new hospital) in white with trans-light-blue glass
Door 1 x 4 x 11 & 1/3 with 1/4 Circle Top
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/33216 in black with matching frame also in
black
Slope Brick 45 2 x 2 Inverted with Radar and Floppy Disk Slot Pattern
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/3660px4 in white or black
technic #7 axle in black

I would love to see technic triangles in lime and orange.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=2905

I would also like technic cams in yellow, lime, orange, red, and green.

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItemPic.asp?P=6575

Kevin