 CAD / 14990
14989  |  14991
Subject:
matrix calculation at part inlining
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2007 21:46:30 GMT

Please I need help.

How to inline line type 2,3,4 and 5 is explained in the current
specification of the LDraw File Format like:

Formally, the transformed point (u', v', w') can be calculated from
point (u, v, w) as follows:

u' = a*u + b*v + c*w + x
v' = d*u + e*v + f*w + y
w' = g*u + h*v + i*w + z

But I do not know how to calculate line type 1 values.

The results that I get are near by correct, but not really.
I use the calculation like above for the x,y,z values, that works.
I use the calculation like above also for the matrix values except the
last addition of x,y,z.
The absolute values are correct that I get, but some values should be
minus where  I calculated plus or plus where I calculated minus.

I think the problem is because of the coordinate system used, but I
found no solution.

Any help is welcome

cu
mikeheide