  *556312 (-100)
  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

(...) It would appear that they're approximately 126.8698976 degrees. That's from approximating some angles and noticing that what I think they were trying to do was to create the geometry such that a 3-4-5 right triangle was possible. DaveE (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

Your best bet would be the #4 angle connector, its a 135 degree angle. (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Central Brick Union Order of Battle

Hi all, I may as well post my second military faction, the Central Brick Union: (URL) CBU was most recently in action at the AMCP at BrickWorld 2007: (URL) goes without saying, but the Central Brick Union is a long-standing rival of the previously (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?

I'm trying to make a largish (20 cm across or so) octagon or hexagon out of technic parts. I thought this would be easy, because I believed that the bent technic beams (e.g. (URL) 32348>) had a 135-degree angle, or at least some angle that would (...) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

(...) Thanks for the info, Jan! How was this company able to use the LEGO logo (circa 1950's to 60's) on their products? Dave K (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  How to tell the difference between Light & Sound sirens?

How can I tell if I have a town siren or a space siren? Are all the white ones space and the black ones town? Does anyone have a recording of either siren and the sounds it makes? (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space)

  Re: Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

This has nothing to do with the Danish Toy Factory. Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan Lego Imports-Goldman Morgan's name represents a fusion of the first and last name of the company's president: Leo Goldman. Based in New York, the manufacturer is known (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Ceramic LEGo items from LEGO Japan information

Merry Christmas all! (URL) So this might not look immediately like LEGO, but the bottom says it is (URL) I've been wondering if anyone has any more information on the history of LEGO Japan (looking Gary's way :) ) and if there's an 'inventory' of (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Negozio on line

(...) è presente anche su ebay, non ho mai acquistato da loro. ci devi aggiungere le spese di spedizione e alcuni set sono un pochettino + cari che nei negozi. (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Negozio on line

Ciao a tutti, navigando su internet mi sono imbattuto in questo sito: (URL) i prezzi non sembrerebbero male considerando che i prezzi sono gia iva compresa. Qualcuno ha gia acquistato? E' un sito affidabile? Che ne pensate? Ciao Luca Delcarro (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New MOC: Cowans Sheldon 76T Rail Crane with Power Functions - photos

(...) Very impressive. What is the electronic circuit that appears in the first picture? (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Solved Virtual Memory problem! (was: I can't get the RCX 1.5 software to run on WinXP)

Okay, I got it working. Here's the short version of the problem: I installed the RCX 1.5 software on a WinXP machine with 1GB of memory. The installation went fine. When I tried to run the program, it beeped and hung with a blanked screen. After (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: Breaking News! Enemy troops found within Tabletown Borders!

Andrew, Very entertaining! Your combination of LEGO with nonLEGO brick may be a little unorthodox, but I must say you pull it off well, through engaging and subtle humor. You've also clearly put a lot of time into devising a command and unit (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Northern Brick Republic Order of Battle

Marc and Andrew, Thanks for the comments! I may try to work on the Marines again some time once I've built them a vehicle of some sort. Magnus (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: Team building Tangram - (ex: Richiesta di collaborazione)

(...) ciao, Marco mooolto interessante il compito assegnato a ItLug. Dopo la scultura di Luca Giannitti & Co, anche questo! Purtroppo non posso essere di molto aiuto, non conosco l'inglese e non ho nessuna possibilità di essere presente. Ma se (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Team building Tangram - (ex: Richiesta di collaborazione)

Di seguito i dettagli relativi alla richiesta di collaborazione discussa con Valentina Gnudi responsabile Tangram al Legofest di Crema. ------- Ecco i dati ricevuti da Tangram: Data: 27 Febbraio Località: Roma, Hotel Radisson Cliente: Ferretti Group (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Question about set 725 town plan and Peeron inventory

I have another problem with the lego inventory. I have two 725 sets and they both come with the garage plate and door parts. These are not on the inventory. The picture on the box shows a garage with these. This set was inventoried from a MISB. The (...) (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Lego Factory sets 5524, 5525 for $50

I have the following available for sale: [LEGOSet 5524] for $22.50 [LEGOSet 5525] for $32.50 Or buy both for $50! (discount applied at invoicing) Visit my Bricklink store at: (URL) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX)

  Re: 951/856 bulldozer instructions question

Hello Jonathan, You have to check the pictures on the box to see how the blade is mounted to the bulldozer... Greetings Maico Arts Jonathan Wilson schreef: (...) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Technicopedia

Update ====== Sets from 1981 have been listed including 8844, 8845, 8846, 8848, and 8859. blakbird (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  GBC at Ballabio 2007 - descriptions?

Please excuse me for posting into this group in english, but I fear due to the poor US educational system, my foreign language skills are absent. Browsing Brickshelf I recently came across this GBC folder: (URL) was curious if there were any write (...) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  MOC: Classic Albert Redux

So it's a rebuilding year, especially since Albert didn't survive the move from LA a few years ago: (URL) The original was built in 2003. (URL) The latest build, finished this week: (URL) Click here for more pictures and the story behind it: (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) (URL) Love it. Spotlighted :-) Happy holidays. -Anne (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

If they are still using IR (i.e. line of sight) for communications, forget it. If they go to some kind of non line of sight control (e.g. whatever the Fischer-Price GeoTrax system is using), I will consider it. (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Star Wars sets for Holiday 2008 have come out!

(...) If you haven't seen it up close yet the new Anakin figure is awesome. It has the most detailed face I have ever seen, and a cool new hair piece. If anyone has it please lemme know if the hair piece is solid plastic like the classic hair, or (...) (17 years ago, 8-Dec-07, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Marco Chiappa ha scritto: (...) [SNIP] (...) [/SNIP] Tutto ciò è moooooooolto figo.... Soprattutto la parte che recita new track geometries! Alex (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!

In lugnet.announce.moc, Roy Gal wrote: (with snippage) (URL) (...) I've seen this MOC in person and also in the newspaper, but I could not appreciate all of the details you've captured here until I drove past the theatre the other day. An excellent (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Winners...

Lots of Batman sets--at least the Winners at the Burlington Mall. Batman helicopter--19.99 Batman Jetboat--19.99 Batman tank--34.99 Batman plane--49.99 Batman Cave--69.99 Big Batmobile--69.99 Cheaper than Zellers discount pricing And did I mention (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Well, don't forget that I'm old enough to be using a Lego cane/walker in terms of AFOL average ages - lol! :^) I had access to all kinds of older systems when I was younger...Commodore 16/64/PET/Amiga, TSR 90 (?), Apple IIe, Coleco of course (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Wow - that part right there got my attention - and I'm sure plenty of hard core L Gauge trainheads!! That has been a pain when trying to build a larger 9V train layout since unlike scale modeling (HO, N, O, S, etc.), the lack of track curves (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

Dec 7 985-1: 1 4.5v Lampbrick/wire? complete with LEGO-fitting 3036 White Plate 6 x 8 should be oldgray plate 3023 oldgray plate 1x2 missing from inventory plugs do not have the red or blue connectors 981-1: 34 sloping profile bricks, including (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

(...) Thanks Rafe! Much appreciated. I was intrigued when I saw the title of the post in Italian. Jonathan (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Österreicher

Hallo Zusammen, bisher ist hier ja eher Flaute angesagt, aber es gibt uns! Ösiland lebt, auch im LEGO-Universum *g*. Meinereiner hat sich gedacht, hier mal ein Lebenszeichen abzusetzen :-). so long Verena (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.at)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) That graph is pretty close for me as well... I've spent the last few nights (amongst doing other things) putting together the space sets from my youth--last night I started in on the 'Space Police 1' sets--this after I put together the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Here's a question...

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote: <snip> (...) And you'll always get 'em, too Dave (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Sale at Sears, Zellers

Sears sale Friday Dec 7th until Sunday Dec 9th only. "Lower Prices. $30 off $89.99 LEGO Technic Fire Truck" (set 8289) Also, "All reg.-priced toys on sale! except Just Kidz items" ---...--- Zellers flyer Sat Dec. 8th to Friday 14th. As in my last (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Hi all, See below. I'm not sure how many of you read the Italian posts and I don't know if this is old news, but I didn't see this in Trains so I thought I would post. This is the English translation; I snipped the Italian since my Italian is a good (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.trains) !

  LEGO 9V Train Communication II

Messaggio tradotto in italiano seguito dall'originale in inglese. -------- Carissimi, come promesso nella prima comunicazione dell'1 ottobre, vi stiamo informando sulle decisioni riguardanti lo sviluppo del nuovo sistema treni. Stiamo ancora (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  xmas list :D

Hello ldraw caders how r u all? I some requests for this xmas 1 more ldraw parts 2 Mlcad rendering what it draws by direct x or opengl or both and with and option for software mode. I think thats all play well !!! and merry xmas to all (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad)

  951/856 bulldozer instructions question

Both the 951 instructions and the 856 instructions on Peeron show a bulldozer on the front page with a flat blade. However, the instructions show how to build a front end loader with no instructions for the bulldozer at all. Anyone know whats going (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Richiesta di collaborazione

Mi riallaccio al post messo on-line da Stefano Ferrari appena prima del Legofest di Crema. Ieri sera ho parlato con Valentina Gnudi responsabile della società con cui abbiamo avuto il colloquio la domenica mattina a Crema. La ditta che commissiona (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Breaking News! Enemy troops found within Tabletown Borders!

Very entertaining! I look forward to the next chapter of the story. David Gregory (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) Dave, you are one of the geekiest people I "know", and I mean that in the most flattering way! [JOHN] (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) I dunno, Roy... the recent bad weather here seems have caused a snowstorm in my house: (4 URLs) Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow... ;-) "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) Snipped Daves buying frenzies... (...) I rarely buy used Lego anymore, mostly because I still have way too much that is unsorted currently in my collection. Most of the used pieces I did buy came from lots on ebay, some of them were worth way (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) Simple, lovely, and a classy holiday decoration. I would give it 5 stars, if I wasnt covered in that horrid white stuff, wink. Great experiment Nelson. Janey "Winter Wonderland Blues, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!

(...) I love this MOC. Okay, admittedly I have a thing for diners and theatres, but this MOC is incredible for so many reasons. I usually fly thru the recent pics on Brickshelf, but when I fell on this last night I took my time pouring over the (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) OUCH, that's just mean. Yet true. We (my sister and I) ruled the neighbourhood with our Coleco Telstar from 1976... An amazing (tongue in cheek) game "system" which REALLY meant 3 pong variants. From the astounding "handball" (one person (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Snowflake!

Wow, beautiful! I had never even seen white LEGO leaves. Great design. -Brendan (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

"Nathan Bell" <Radarbell@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Jsn2Jz.7nD@lugnet.com... (...) Another two pneumatic cylinders, and I think you would've had the steering like a real grader does. I've seen few other models with that degree of steering (...) (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  In Oakland tonight and free to hang

Hi Guys, I'm in Oakland tonght and wondered if any one is interested in hanging out? SteveB 503-998-0742 (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) Oooh....that's pretty! Too bad we don't get the real thing here in Hawaii (except on the high volcanic summits). Roy (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

  Re: Impulse sets

(...) I like the looks of the Impulse sets...esp. the Town and Space! related ones! It should lead to a lot of people buying (many) more than 2 of each set. The real question is, when the heck are these sets going to show up in U.S. B&M stores or on (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) I thought you were old enough to be a Pong Geek... :g/d/r: (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Impulse sets

I hope I'm not stealing anyone thunder here but I noticed this when visiting the brick shelf page. the two new castle impulse sets with the new knight torso. (URL) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.castle)

  Snowflake!

An experiment using white leaves... (URL) Happy Holidays! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Yikes! Well Lego geek goes without saying... plus Nintendo geek, Collector geek, Outdoor geek, Book geek and perhaps Portable geek (due to txt addiction)... Thats a lot of geekness for a girl that claims to have a very tiny geek gene. Janey (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Breaking News! Enemy troops found within Tabletown Borders!

During a routine patrol on Thursday 06/12/07, Recon' Troopers from the Tabletown Army stumbled across enemy troops from BestLockLand some three miles within the densely forested area in the north west sector of the Tabletown Region. Apparently (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, lugnet.announce) !

  "American" 4-4-0 Wood Burning Steam Engine Custom Sets

Howdy! I'm pleased to announce that I have finished building and am ready to sell copies of one of my favorite MOCs, my Sava Railways #805 "American" 4-4-0 wood burning steam locomotive, just in time for the holidays no less! (URL) Each locomotive (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) Ciao, Secondo mè questo è l'ennesimo attentato al mio e vostro PORTAFOGLIO ma ne sono contento. Mi piace tantissimo il camion con rimorchio, (ne avevo già fatto uno simile), l'aereo sullo stile dei precedenti ed il furgone postale, manca solo (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space

(...) Joao, Looks good, but I'd try changing the white connectors to gray. I believe there's a general rule of three colors.. one main, one contrast, one compliment. Int this case, blue and gray contrast. I'm not sure that white would count as a (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Ok, Brian, I'll give you that one. After five years, my experience with cosplay and fandom..there's all kinds.. you get some good ones (like your pic) and some not so good ones. Granted, Celebration III will bring out the die-hards that have (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) I'm somewhere between these two, I guess (not that this ever seems to happen to me). I look to see what's in there first before getting excited. Used lego from 2002 (say) doesn't really excite me that much. Considering that most people's (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) Clarification: the blade design in the pictures works but my modification did not work- therefore the overall blade range remains about 45 degrees. (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Building a realistic working road grader from Technic LEGO parts.

(...) I did a large technic road grader in 2006, and although the steering works, it does not work exactly like the real thing. I tried to modify it to make the blade rotate further, but it did not work and the design in the pictures is finished. (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) Questo è un punto importante. Ben vengano nuovi colori ma ci deve essere abbondanza di parti, altrimenti non si possono usare per cose serie. Ad esempio le parti arancioni utilizzate da Luca per il tram solo 2 anni fa erano impensabili... ma (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) I was just thinking of a drunk Scotty... "quit yer yammerin' you bleeping hunk o'..." Or whatever he said in 'Relics' Dave K (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) 1701 after the refit--that's the model I had hanging from my rear view mirror for the longest time... though I saw 'The Menagerie' in the theatre a few weeks back and seeing the TOS Enterprise in HD (all CGI'd)--that looked very cool. Better (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Geek. :-D JOHN (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: Mars Mission

(...) True, that in the grand scheme of things, it probably really doesn't matter where these themes end up, it would seem to make sense that LoM and MM would both qualify as being included in the overall Space category...I mean if fricking (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) But which NCC-1701? A, B, C, D or E? Personally, I like the looks of E best - very sleek and powerful looking IMHO. :^) I've seen the Lego Geek appear in many vigs and MOCs over the years...but that could be just a coincidence... And Bargain (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  TRU, Walmart, and Zellers flyers through Dec 14th

TRU flyer Saturday Dec. 8th to Friday Dec. 14th. 25% off all LEGO Mars Mission and Castle. Shows pictures and prices of: 7697 MT-51 Claw-Tank Ambush now $29.97 7692 MX-71 Recon Dropship now $40.97 7093 Skeleton Tower now $52.47 7092 Skeletons' (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!

(...) Love it! This is fabulous. Congrats on the arches and ached windows. Excellent design. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: LEGO TV on Comcast on Demand

(...) Steve, Thanks very much! I'm having a blast watching the retro LEGO Sport movies. Hard to believe that they were brickfilming even back when I was only three. The Racing movie was hilarious. Oh, and enjoyed watching your video of PDX, too! (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) I'm definitely the #1 type. I get giddy like a school-girl (no offense to any school-girls here). I'm getting better at playing it cool and having a good poker face, but that's hard when it comes to Lego. I've bought a few collections at (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

Secondo me, può anche andare bene se mettono sul mercato pezzi nuovi, a patto che siano facilmente utilizzabili. Importante è che siano facilmente reperibili anche singolarmente e non solo nei sets GIuliano (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) La filosofia è condivisibile per i pezzi troppo juniorizzati, mentre altri pezzi relativamente nuovi, ma più generici, sono stati impiegati in abbondanza da TLC negli ultimi anni: lo slope curvo 1x3 che citi compare in oltre 80 set diversi... (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) Io voglio il tile 1x4 arancione ;-) Ho aspettato il plate 1x1 arancione per molti mesi... poi finalmente l'hanno prodotto. Ora voglio il tile 1x4! Anche se un pezzo appare solo in un set, ricordati che esiste Bricklink e il Pick-a-Brick dove (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) A mio parere il proliferare di tanti nuovi pezzi e colori non è tanto un problema per la Lego quanto per l'utente finale. ad esempio il nuovo aereo della posta 7732 (che mi piace molto per via del disegno classico) presenta degli slope bombati (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: vendo

(...) Ciao luca, tutto bene,dopo il tuo consiglio a crema, ho visionato il sito ed ho chiamato il num servizio clienti, mi ha detto che ora come ora non ne avevano da spedire, o che ne so e dovevo aspettare un po, allora mi sono portato avanti, poi (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: ISCC4

(...) Pare che basti andare su: (URL) il proprio nome e cognome nella prima casella di testo, "itlug" nella seconda (quella del "community name"), e poi cliccare la casellina di Luca e pestare il tastino in fondo "Abstimmen! Vote!". Coraggio!! (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: vendo

(...) (URL) ce ne sono quanti ne vuoi. Nei negozi, ho notato, è abbastanza difficile da trovare, ma non impossibile. A presto Luca (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

ciao (...) Tutti pezzi interessanti e molto comodi per perfezionare i modelli. Ma tutto questo non credi che comporti un aumento dei costi di produzione, dovendo progettare-produrre-...agazzinare così tante tipologie di prezzi? A scapito del costo (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  vendo

Eccolo sempre io altri set (URL) ma completo scatola e istruzioni originali, euro 60 (URL) ancora sigillato. aperta solo la scatola, ma i sachettini tutti sigillati, sinceramente non saprei a quanto venderla ma un minimo di euro 60 li vorrei (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) C'è in giallo nel frontale dello Starfighter di Anakin, SW: (URL) i nuovi slopes 2x1 e 4x1 saranno presenti solo nei colori che hai elencato o si prevede di estenderne l'uso??? Ciao RoscoPC (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) Ti capisco, ti capisco. Però ci vorrebbe dark green.... (...) Ecco dov'era... l'altro set era qualcosa di Mars Mission se non ricordo male. Ciao Marco (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Northern Brick Republic Order of Battle

(...) The (URL) suits> are great! I think the (URL) should be a little more differentiated, though. Maybe a little more brown? Marc Nelson Jr. (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) Not always. For instance, I went to Celebration III for the chance to do a head-to-head ISD speed-build team tournament (truly a LEGO-geek thing I thought). It was also my first "exposure" to Star Wars geeks... which wasn't all together a bad (...) (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb)

  I'm looking for the RCX 2.0 software and a USB tower

There are surprisingly few of the CDs on bricklink, and since they come with every 2.0 set I figured someone here would have extras. Anyone? -- Tony Hafner (17 years ago, 6-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

  (no subject)

SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and Train Club (BayLTC) are pleased to announce our 4th Annual "Living LEGO-cy" Holiday Display at the Museum of American Heritage. Saturday, December 8, 2007 to Sunday, January 6, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac)

  Re: Northern Brick Republic Order of Battle

Very cool vehicles and troops, I love the dug-in tank picture, I need to work on a display for shows! Dr. S. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military)

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) I bought the box set of ST:TNG and ST:V. I figure that would be geeky enough. Although I'm not so bad as to dress up for a convention... Sports geek.... well, what IS that? I play a lot of sports, so I figured by their metric that was geeky. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Space Corridors for the new Comand Center-Classic Space

Hi there This is my first MOC presented in LUGNET,hope You like it, it's a very simple creation. Built with the Zemi.net profile for the Moonbase Projects this corridors will permit to enlarge my Comand Center. (URL) can see other pictures in this (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.space)

  The Hawaii Theatre - a big MOC!

Hi all, This past weekend (URL) LEAHI> (The Lego Enthusiasts Association of Hawaii) put on a display at the state First Lego League competition. I built a large model of the (URL) Hawaii Theatre>, a National Historic Landmark that opened in 1922. (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: What kind of geek are you?

(...) I've loved Star Trek since around 5 years old(ish) yet I've never been to a convention. Not one Comioon or E3 for my video game addiction for that matter Heck, I've only been to 1 brickfest... K, not as big a fan in these things as I thought (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

  Re: DATHeader Update

mikeheide schrieb: (...) I just have uploaded a bugfix version (1.1.5) to my homepage (www.michael-heidemann.de). There was a problem if the first line after the header was a line like 0 BFC CERTIFY INVERTNEXT. cu mikeheide (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: Ecco il primo semestre 2008

(...) Nooo...ooo.... sono ANNI che lo aspetto per le carenature delle ruote della Sogliola Badoni (Marco, solo tu puoi capirmi...) (...) Il tavolo da giardino dell casa gialla Creator eppoi pure in un altro set... G. (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: CAD Sticker Generator - Request for Translators

Thank you all for translating the language files. I have made a new release with the new languages. You can download here: (URL) Unless there is a bug, I will probably not be making any more updates for a long time. If you do find a major error, (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.pt, FTX)

  Re: Mars Mission

(...) Good catch--forgot about those. I was just compiling a list of all the space sets I owned and saw that the Mars Mission ones weren't included under the 'Space' theme. No biggie. Dave K (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Here's a question...

(...) A friend of mine was shopping at a second-hand store, and told me there were some LEGO items there, including a Space Shuttle... (A Space Shutttle...hm, I don't have any of the older City-themed Shuttle sets, I thought...) I decided to check (...) (17 years ago, 5-Dec-07, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 15 messages in group lugnet.admin.statistics (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact