 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 89
Re: What kind of geek are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 21:47:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=2086153791&size=l

Anyway, which geeks are you?

Dave K

Yikes!
Well Lego geek goes without saying... plus Nintendo geek, Collector geek,
Outdoor geek, Book geek and perhaps Portable geek (due to txt addiction)...
Thats a lot of geekness for a girl that claims to have a very tiny geek gene.

Janey "Rock on' Red Brick"