 General / 54327
Re: Here's a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:

It doesn't follow a bell curve, it's more like:

I | .    .    .    .xxxx.    .    .
n | .    .    .    x    xxx  .    .
t | .    .    .   x.    .  x .    .
e |x.    .    .  x .    .   x.    .
r | xx   .    . x  .    .    x    .
e | . xxx.    xx   .    .    .x  x.
s | .    xxxxx.    .    .    . xx .
t | .    .    .    .    .    .    .
  +-+----+----+----+----+----+----+-
   1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 2000 2010
                 Year

Dave, you are one of the geekiest people I "know", and I mean that in the most
flattering way!

[JOHN]

That graph is pretty close for me as well...

I've spent the last few nights (amongst doing other things) putting together the
space sets from my youth--last night I started in on the 'Space Police 1'
sets--this after I put together the Blacktron 1 sets the night before.

And I was reminded once again how cool these sets were--opposed to the
Insectoids and such.

But I also have some Mars Mission sets as well and those sets are fantastic!  So
I'd say 2006 and on is ranking right up there.

Thinking about it now, however, the Mindstorms/trains did get me through the
last decade whilst the space theme waned...

So different LEGO themes have different graphs for me.

Eh, is a complex hobby :)

Dave K