 General / 54319
Re: Here's a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Koudys wrote:
   (since things are plenty quiet around here :) )

I would imagine that this trend will continue through the holiday season into early 2008 before you will see an increase in traffic of any significant size as people do their Christmas shopping (only 20 shopping days left till Xmas!! :^O) and go to office/family parties and take extra time off of work (I bet many companies will be giving the Mondays before Xmas and New Years off in addition to those days themselves).

That and the continuing fracturing of AFOLs as they frequent many of the more specialized forums such as BL, FBTB, CSF, CC, ibricks, etc. instead of the one-stop shop setup of Lugnet.

BTW - Happy Holidays to all those celebrating this month and Have a Nice Day to all those not celebrating anything :^)