 General / 54325
Re: Here's a question...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 03:53:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Eaton wrote:

It doesn't follow a bell curve, it's more like:

I | .    .    .    .xxxx.    .    .
n | .    .    .    x    xxx  .    .
t | .    .    .   x.    .  x .    .
e |x.    .    .  x .    .   x.    .
r | xx   .    . x  .    .    x    .
e | . xxx.    xx   .    .    .x  x.
s | .    xxxxx.    .    .    . xx .
   1950 1960 1970 1980 1990 2000 2010
                 Year

Dave, you are one of the geekiest people I "know", and I mean that in the most
flattering way!

[JOHN]